Self Catering Holiday Cottage
Kelling | North Norfolk
The cottage sleeps four, is comfortable and well equipped for year-round occupancy. Bed linen and tea towels will be provided but we kindly ask that you do bring your own towels.
No.3 has night storage heaters.
- A lounge with Freeview TV and a DVD player.
- Free Wi-Fi is available.
- There is a separate Dining Room with feature fire place and a small library of books which will help you to enjoy the local wildlife, walks and history of the area.
- A fully equipped fitted kitchen including electric oven and hob, microwave and fridge freezer.
- Tea, coffee, milk, sugar, washing up liquid and basic condiments such as olive oil are all provided free of charge.
- On arrival we also provide all our guests with a complimentary breakfast hamper.
- There is also a separate downstairs WC and a porch to store coats, walking boots etc
- There are two bedrooms. (One double room and one twin room).
- The bathroom with power shower over the bath and is en suite to the double bedroom.
Outside the cottage benefits a secluded rear garden with lots of space to sit and relax during the summer months.
There is also locked storage for bicycles etc . The garden includes a summer house and BBQ area at the end of the garden with long views over the surrounding country side.
Off road parking is available at the end of the terrace.