Booking your Cottage Holiday
You can check the availability of our cottage online and then contact us by telephone on 01263 577847 or by e.mail at -:email@example.com to reserve your cottage.
Please download, then complete and return the booking form to confirm your reservation which will be subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. All bookings must be confirmed by payment of a 25% deposit. This deposit is non-refundable.
2. If you cancel your booking within six weeks of your due arrival date we will try to return your deposit to you on a best endeavours basis if we can re-let the accommodation.
3. The balance of the rental is due four weeks before your arrival.
4. The cottage IS available from 15.00 on the date of arrival and we request that you leave by 10.30 on your date of departure.
5. For all our guests comfort, pets and smoking are not permitted.
6. If the number of people staying at your cottage changes from the number advised on your booking form then please do advise us in good time so that we can set up your accommodation accordingly.
7. Breakages and damages incurred are the occupier’s responsibility.
8. We accept no liability whatsoever for injury, damage or loss sustained to any person or their property by whatever means, whilst staying in the cottages.